(By Steve Mckeever)
Steve has over 15 years experience in acoustics and has an extensive knowledge of the measurement and assessment of noise. Steve’s experience of dealing with Local Authorities with regard to noise assessment issues really helps smooth out the planning process for our clients.
Some of his key experiences include:
- Noise assessment planning issues with reference to WHO guidance, BS8233 and BS4142
- Construction noise & vibration monitoring
- Sound insulation design advice.
- Design advice for Schools under Building Bulletin 93.
- Architectural design review
- Entertainment Noise
Steve has a keen interest in music production and tries to play guitar. This has led to him being involved with the design of many recording studios. This knowledge is perfectly suited to anyone who needs advising on reverberation time requirements for restaurants, bars, offices and schools.
I have known Steve for 7 years and have found his no-nonsense approach to fixing problems makes working with him trouble free.
(By Steve Clow)
I’ve known Steve Mckeever since his entrance into acoustics seven years ago. During that time Steve has become a well rounded consultant covering all aspects of Planning and Noise, BS4142, BS8233 BREAAM and BB93. His professional attitude, positivity and ‘easy to deal with’ attitude are always a winner with our clients.
Steve Mckeever’s key experiences are:
- Planning and noise, surveys and mitigation advice using British Standards 4142 & 8233.
- Fully conversant with quality management system requirements in accordance with BS EN ISO 17025.
- Sound insulation testing using BS EN ISO 140 & 717 and Approved Document E 2003.
Whilst Steve’s golf handicap doesn’t bring much to the company skills base his IT and technical skills more than make up for it. We utilize the latest technology to keep our overheads low and prices keen thanks in the main to Steve M. He has a customer first philosophy so you’re in safe hands.